What is dry cleaning?
It's a process that cleans clothes without water. The cleaning fluid that is used is a liquid, and all garments are immersed and cleaned in a liquid solvent -- the fact that there is no water is why the process is called "dry."
What is Green Cleaning?
Green cleaning involves using a solvent that is healthier and non-toxic to the environment. Although gentle to fabric, it is effective enough to deliver the highest level of cleaning performance. It provides effective environmental protection as it's non-toxic, uses non-hazardous material and is biodegradable. It gently cleans your clothes and is returned to you odorless, with a smooth feel while keeping the colors bright and vibrant. We care about the environment and we are doing our part to keep it green.
What services do we offer?
Trust your professional wardrobe to our experienced dry cleaners. All of our dry cleaning is handled with special care and pressed just to your liking.
- Dry Cleaning: All garments including but not limited to; pants, blazers, blouses, suits and dresses.
- Laundered Shirts: We will wash and press your shirts for work. They come either on a hanger or in a box, the choice is yours!
- Household items: We can clean all of your household items including but not limited to; comforters, duvets, sheets, blankets and drapes.
- Leather and Suede: Don't know how to clean this item? Let the professionals handle it, as we take special care of your leather and suede by reconditioning it back to life.
- Shoe Repair: We work with an excellent shoe repair shop that can repair various issues with shoes including but not limited to; heels, soles and stretching shoes.
According to Connecticut State Law clothes that are left for more than 6 months can and will be donated to charity. Please make sure you pick up your clothes before that point. Our staff will give a courtesy call prior to donation. Our responsibility to lost or damaged clothes will not exceed 10 times the cost of cleaning the items. We are not responsible for items left inside clothing.